Friday 21 September 2012

Hello people!

I am soooooo excited about my new blog. i have been procrastinating since for ever but thanks to IK my big headed colleague i have finally started my own blog!!! yaaaaay!! i am going to be writing a lot about me, in fact i wana put myself out there, so yall should get ready to read some wired ass sh*t.LOL
   
    Every body on my BBM have been complaining about me and my broadcasts its becoming embarrassing. Some have threatened to delete me and some have actually deleted me. I love to write out my thoughts and lamentations, i shall be using real names on my blog so get ready.  Don't forget  to leave a comment oh!!! 

15 comments:

  1. Am gonna have to start to tweet ur stories as well. Way to go girl. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u cow!!! i suggested this to u first over a year ago (i think) now i demand my credit dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did oh tusco!! for that my first story on this blog is gona be about us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxxy my baby!!! omg omg i'm sooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swirriiiiiii you know I always love reading your stories even though it sometimes does my nuts in like snake on shit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disclaimer: Pls let it be known that I'm not the Yetunde that will be referred to on this blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha ode ni girl yi na!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. This is the beginning of stardom darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wehreh!!!! Finally, no more broadcasts on cockroaches *wipes sweat* way to go gurl! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one. You can simply start with those stories you have already broadcast on BB in the past. That should keep this blog busy for months.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yippy! i ger to read more of ur funny stories....

    ReplyDelete
  12. mentalclitstimulation.blogspot.com

    We shall favourite your blogs....

    Way to go girl.....

    ReplyDelete